Pageviews

Wednesday 2 March 2011

My Harry Potter World

Last time we went to Florida they had done up Universal Studios (or Adventure Island.. one or the other)  to look exactly like Harry Potter world. I love Harry Potter, I wish I was at Hogwarts and I know without a doubt that I would have been in Gryffindor. And married to Ron Weasley, or either of the twins. Anyway, this place was my favourite place EVER and it was totally amazing. We went so many times...

Anyway, the ride was the best part of all of it. Obviously, I can't say what its about, because anyone that goes in the future would kill me. I went with no idea what the ride was going to be like and that probably helped as to why it was so so so good.

So I was looking at the photo on my wall, and it made me laugh, like every time I look at it. Not only because my parents legs are ridiculously small, but also because I can swear down that my expression is absolutely genuine. I nearly died on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment